Hi there , :)
i really have alot of things that i must do them but there's no time at all ! /:)
so i think i'm having a problem and i need to fix that really soon or that will cost me alot :-S
i think that i'm wasting alot of my time by serving the internet
i need to cut it out right now ! :-&
i decided to start scheduling my tasks every day, i have to put time limit on everything !
inshallah i will write my schedule today, a better way to recognize my life .. thought 8->
well i start preparing to uni, satarday i went to jarer bookstore to bought some stuff
i'm going to tell you about that in another post may be today inshallah
and sunday i went to uni, we start taking some classes well lecturers give us an introduction and a short brief about what we are going to study in this semester..
i saw my friends i missed them alot, i missed gossips :P
also i was facing a problem with my class i was in a different class and my friends in another so i tried to change my class to be with them , that sounds simple right ! but believe me in our uni that's not! X(
i really don't know why i feel that some people are happy by making others miserable !
by not doing the most simple things without even a reasonable reason !
why does everything have to be so complicated ..!? i dont understand :-/
finally everything goes will alhumdllah :D
and yeah about the movies i wrote about them in the last post i didn't watch them !
i told you i don't have time :!!
enought blahs for today .. i need to get some sleep now

0 comments:

Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds